Frequently Asked Questions
What are Affordable Housing Programs?
- 2500 Rimrock Lofts offers affordable housing programs that allow select apartments to be available exclusively to those who may not otherwise be able to afford this premium location. To be eligible for these programs, you must qualify for the income and student restrictions. View our Resident Selection Criteria or see the next FAQ to see whether you qualify!
How do I know if I qualify for Affordable Housing?
- In order to qualify for Affordable Housing Programs, you must fall within the income restrictions below and have at least one household member that is not a full-time student. Your annual household income must fall under these limits, based on the number of people in your household:
- 1 person: $52,850
- 2 people: $60,400
- If your income exceeds these limits, then you would qualify for our Market Rate Apartments, with no income or student restrictions! Contact us today to learn more.
What is your pet policy?
- We are pet-friendly with no breed, age or weight restrictions! Limit 2-pets per apartment. Fish tanks are permitted up to 20 gallons
- Pet Security Deposit: 1/2 months rent
- Monthly Pet Rent:
- $35 per dog & cat
- $10 per fish tank
Is there parking?
- Underground Parking: $60/month
- Surface Parking: Free!
What amenities do you have?
Are there additional fees?
- Application Fee: $30 per adult. Non-refundable fee covers the cost of background and credit check.
- Security Deposit: 1/2 months rent (full months rent with pets). This is a refundable fee after move-out, less any costs for damages or cleaning.
- Optional Costs:
- Storage: $30/month
- Parking: $60/month underground parking and free surface parking
- Pet Fees: Additional 1/2 months rent security deposit and $10-$35 additional rent per pet.
Is there storage available?
- Yes! We have on-site storage available for $30/month.
Where are you located?
- It’s all in our name! We’re located on 2500 Rimrock Road, just minutes from downtown Madison, with easy access to the East and West sides of Madison from the Beltline.